TEA PARTY COOKING CLASS
TEA PARTY COOKING CLASS
Learn baking techniques from a professional chef
Enjoy and English-style tea party with Chinese flair
Learn how to make the perfect marinara sauce
Hands-on instruction for scones, cake, and more!
Learn Chinese techniques to brew and serve tea
Price: $125 per person
WHAT TO EXPECT IN YOUR TEA PARTY COOKING CLASS?
- Max Capacity: 15 participants (contact us for larger private groups!)
- Food Included: Scones, cake, crumpets, jams and tea tasting
- BYOB: Participants over 21+ can bring their own beer and wine
- Restrictions: +21 to drink, 10+ to attend, 6 participants minimum
- This event can be mobile! We can come to you, contact us for details
- Can Accommodate: Vegetarian
- Sustainable Travel: At Stretchy Pants we try our best to be sustainable whenever we can. Please bring a reusable cup if possible.
- Learn baking techniques from a trained chef
- Pre-made appetizer meat and cheese platter
- Small group size for hands on help
- Learn to make crumpets, cakes and more
- Learn to drink tea the traditional way
- Class includes a full meal and tea tasting
- All the fun and none of the cleaning!
- Customizable for private groups
- Everyone gets to take home their own dough!
- BYOB wine and beer
We’ll start class by learning basic baking techniques from our chef instructor. Feeling inspired, you will team up with a partner to start making tea treats. We’ll walk you through a variety of recipes, from mini chocolate cakes to scones. After everything is in the oven, it’s time to throw a tea party!
Get your fancy hat ready, as we set the table for a traditional English tea party and begin tasting. Starting with an unprocessed green tea, we work our way to a fermented black tea, aged over 10 years. As we taste, we provide you with a brief history of tea, teach you how to brew it, explain how to identify high quality tea, and show you the difference between tea and herbal flowers. All while dining on delicious treats. By the end, tea could be the cure you’ve been searching for!
READY TO BECOME A MASTER BAKER?
MOBILE COOKING CLASS REQUEST
Fill out the form and we will get back to you.
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR FOOD EXPERIENCES!
Jess was our guide for the Chinatown food walk, and Kara was our guide for a separate tour. Both were fantastic! They're friendly and know... read moreNicole A.
Jessica was a wonderful host. She offered insight from a local perspective and guided our group flawlessly. There was the perfect mix of history and... read moreLaura
Delicious food and a unique experience in the best Chinatown in the US! We felt very taken care of, especially since the staff at each... read moreAaron
Fantastic experience! Great mix of culture, fun and food with a side of cardio haha. Would absolutely recommend to anybody unsure on where to start... read moreNick
Not to miss! Had a great time walking through Chinatown, learning about the area’s history, and the character of the neighborhood. Peter was a fabulous... read moreMark
This experience was really special and wonderfully put together. Our tour guide, Peter, was genuinely friendly and made sure we all had a great time.... read moreBetany
We had Kyra as our tour guide, and she was such a fountain of knowledge! I'm a San Franciscan, and I've always felt that I... read moreLea
Kara was incredibly flexible and adaptable for our group. Her tour was amazing and she was so knowledgeable about the both the food and the... read moreKallista