TEA PARTY COOKING CLASS
TEA PARTY COOKING CLASS
Learn baking techniques from a professional chef
Enjoy and English-style tea party with Chinese flair
Learn how to make the perfect marinara sauce
Hands-on instruction for scones, cake, and more!
Learn Chinese techniques to brew and serve tea
Price: $125 per person
WHAT TO EXPECT IN YOUR TEA PARTY COOKING CLASS?
- Max Capacity: 15 participants (contact us for larger private groups!)
- Food Included: Scones, cake, crumpets, jams and tea tasting
- BYOB: Participants over 21+ can bring their own beer and wine
- Restrictions: +21 to drink, 10+ to attend, 6 participants minimum
- This event can be mobile! We can come to you, contact us for details
- Can Accommodate: Vegetarian
- Sustainable Travel: At Stretchy Pants we try our best to be sustainable whenever we can. Please bring a reusable cup if possible.
- Learn baking techniques from a trained chef
- Pre-made appetizer meat and cheese platter
- Small group size for hands on help
- Learn to make crumpets, cakes and more
- Learn to drink tea the traditional way
- Class includes a full meal and tea tasting
- All the fun and none of the cleaning!
- Customizable for private groups
- Everyone gets to take home their own dough!
- BYOB wine and beer
We’ll start class by learning basic baking techniques from our chef instructor. Feeling inspired, you will team up with a partner to start making tea treats. We’ll walk you through a variety of recipes, from mini chocolate cakes to scones. After everything is in the oven, it’s time to throw a tea party!
Get your fancy hat ready, as we set the table for a traditional English tea party and begin tasting. Starting with an unprocessed green tea, we work our way to a fermented black tea, aged over 10 years. As we taste, we provide you with a brief history of tea, teach you how to brew it, explain how to identify high quality tea, and show you the difference between tea and herbal flowers. All while dining on delicious treats. By the end, tea could be the cure you’ve been searching for!
READY TO BECOME A MASTER BAKER?
MOBILE COOKING CLASS REQUEST
Fill out the form and we will get back to you.
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR FOOD EXPERIENCES!
This experience was not only informative but, super tasty! Jessica did a great job of showing us Chinatown through food and her detailed knowledge of... read moreLizzy
Amazing!! Jessica is the best tour guide extra! So knowledgeable , welcoming, patient and great taste with the food choicesTosin
If you’ve never experienced Chinatown before, this is the perfect introduction to the area. If you have been to Chinatown before, this is so... read moreBrandon
The food was amazing and the host was gracious, informative, and funny! We had a wonderful time start to finish!Amber
Absolutely amazing. Make sure you arrive HUNGRY. No breakfast and for the light eaters just skip last night dinner too.Janyne
Hands down the best tour!!! Our bellies were full and we had a fabulous time! From the dim sum to tea tasting to... read moreAmanda
All the food was great! And our tour guide, Jessica was super knowledgeable about the history of San Francisco and Chinatown. I highly recommend this tour!Miranda
Jacob was our guide for this tour and he was very knowledgeable and had a lot of knowledge about the area. This was a great... read moreNicole
The tour China Town opened my eyes to the history of a wonderful culture. Julie started us off at a wonderful restaurant, where we got... read morePatrick
Enjoyed our time in China town! This is a pretty typical history tour of this area, extremely interesting if it is your first time visiting,... read moreFlo
Best part of our trip to San Francisco! Julie was so knowledgeable and opened our minds (and stomachs) to all Chinatown has to offer!Colby