TEA PARTY COOKING CLASS
TEA PARTY COOKING CLASS
Learn baking techniques from a professional chef
Enjoy and English-style tea party with Chinese flair
Learn how to make the perfect marinara sauce
Hands-on instruction for scones, cake, and more!
Learn Chinese techniques to brew and serve tea
Price: $125 per person
WHAT TO EXPECT IN YOUR TEA PARTY COOKING CLASS?
- Max Capacity: 15 participants (contact us for larger private groups!)
- Food Included: Scones, cake, crumpets, jams and tea tasting
- BYOB: Participants over 21+ can bring their own beer and wine
- Restrictions: +21 to drink, 10+ to attend, 6 participants minimum
- This event can be mobile! We can come to you, contact us for details
- Can Accommodate: Vegetarian
- Sustainable Travel: At Stretchy Pants we try our best to be sustainable whenever we can. Please bring a reusable cup if possible.
- Learn baking techniques from a trained chef
- Pre-made appetizer meat and cheese platter
- Small group size for hands on help
- Learn to make crumpets, cakes and more
- Learn to drink tea the traditional way
- Class includes a full meal and tea tasting
- All the fun and none of the cleaning!
- Customizable for private groups
- Everyone gets to take home their own dough!
- BYOB wine and beer
We’ll start class by learning basic baking techniques from our chef instructor. Feeling inspired, you will team up with a partner to start making tea treats. We’ll walk you through a variety of recipes, from mini chocolate cakes to scones. After everything is in the oven, it’s time to throw a tea party!
Get your fancy hat ready, as we set the table for a traditional English tea party and begin tasting. Starting with an unprocessed green tea, we work our way to a fermented black tea, aged over 10 years. As we taste, we provide you with a brief history of tea, teach you how to brew it, explain how to identify high quality tea, and show you the difference between tea and herbal flowers. All while dining on delicious treats. By the end, tea could be the cure you’ve been searching for!
READY TO BECOME A MASTER BAKER?
MOBILE COOKING CLASS REQUEST
Fill out the form and we will get back to you.
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR FOOD EXPERIENCES!
Our tour with Robin was so much fun! As this was our first day in San Francisco, this was a great introduction to Chinatown. The... read moreLauren
I live and work in SF and for years worked next to China town. With my sister coming into town for her birthday and mentioning... read moreJarret
Robin was an excellent and enthusiastic tour guide. She had great knowledge about the area and showed us areas that would be missed on... read moreRuss A.
Robin was a delightful tour guide, and she had to endure the chatter of a mini reunion! The food could not have been better, and... read moreJill
This was so worth while. Jacob was really fun and knowledgeable. Even in the pouring rain the experience was exceptional. Great food and magical tea!... read moreDavita
Total immersion with an informed and personable host. What more can we ask? Robin made the day. She anticipated a weather challenge... read moreJoe
This was a wonderful experience from start to finish! Our guide Robin was super friendly, very personable and brought Chinatown to life for us with... read moreAmir