TEAM BUILDING EVENTS
TEAM BUILDING EVENTS
If your last team-building event was a bore or a snore, it’s because we weren’t there! We offer food tour team-building events for people who love food, fun, and flavor. You’ll leave hungry for more.
We can help you shake up your next team-building event with customizable packages that fit your needs. We offer options to book a pre-existing food tour privately or customize packages.
Here’s what to expect from our Team Building food tours:
- Learn the history of the area and its food trends
- Eat a full meal (4+ food stops)
- Taste and hear stories about food from local vendors
- Leave full and informed and perhaps a bit tipsy
One of our specialities is custom experiences to accommodate your group’s requests. Please send us a request for our full ebook of team building and private event offerings. If you don’t see what you are looking for in the booklet, email email@example.com, and we can work together to create something new!
GENERAL INFO FOR TEAM BUILDING EVENT
Thank you so much for considering us for your next private team-building event! We are happy to inform you that by booking with Stretchy Pants, you are supporting a woman-owned small business and local community members.
We pride ourselves on ensuring all our events have an intimate feel with a focus on hospitality. We choose quality over quantity by keeping a small guest-to-guide ratio.
Here is some helpful information to plan:
- Our capacity fluctuates based on guide availability.
- We can do around 100+ people at a time, depending on availability.
- All base food tours are 3 hours and include a full meal.
- If you want to shorten your tour to 2 hours, please submit that with your request.
- We have alcoholic drink package options.
- We can cater to many different types of food restrictions.
- Package add-ons may extend your tour run time.
- For groups over 15, we add an extra guide that functions as a food runner.
- Private events have a 6-person minimum booking.
- We recommended a guide gratuity of 15%.
- Our private groups are more flexible than our public tours. Although we run our experiences rain or shine, if you see the weather is looking bad, feel free to email us. We will use reasonable efforts to reschedule with 48 hours notice.
Please submit a request to receive a copy of our latest offerings ebook.
KNOW WHAT YOU WANT?
CHECK OUT OUR FOOD BLOG!
Dinner, Drinks, and History: the Ultimate Guide to San Francisco Chinatown
Ultimate Guide to SF Chinatown Dinner, Drinks, and History: the Ultimate Guide to San Francisco Chinatown Welcome to SF Chinatown, where you can choose your own adventure and you never have to do it on an empty stomach! Whether you’re looking for an authentic Chinese...
SF Team Building Activities 2023
SF TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES15 SF Team Building Activities That People Actually Like in 2023! Finally, after years of trial and error, team building exercises no longer have to follow the same old team-dinner formula that feels more like a mandatory assembly than a...
Best Bagels in NYC
BEST BAGELS IN NYCTAKE A BITE OUT OF THE BEST BAGELS IN NYC We all get a hankering for a good bagel with a healthy slab of cream cheese every so often. If you’re in New York and on the lookout for the best bagels in NYC, stick around for a minute. We’ve...
Holiday Dinner Ideas
Holiday Dinner Ideas By Chandler HenryIt's that time of year again - let's get to cooking!Thanksgiving happened in the blink of an eye and Christmas decorations quickly scurried out of the woodwork onto everyone’s Instagram feed. We’re still wondering where Halloween...
Best Dim Sum in NYC
BEST DIM SUM IN NYCGather Together to Share a Dish at the Best Dim Sum in NYC There’s a reason dim sum is such a popular choice, but it can be a bit overwhelming to find the best dim sum in NYC when you’re faced with so many different options. Dim sum lovers...
Best Pizza in NYC
THE BEST PIZZA IN NYC CHECK OUT ALL THE BEST SPOTS TO TASTE PIZZA AROUND NEW YORK Grab a Slice of Heaven With the Best Pizza in NYC There may be an ongoing battle between New York and other cities around America as to who has the best pizza overall, but we stand firm...
Looking for the best gift EVER?
look no further, we got you covered.
Join our newsletter!
...And get a free 5-day SF itinerary!